The InBody Scan is a non-invasive scan that gives you a comprehensive look at your body composition balance. Body water, muscle, fat, bone and metabolism are the components that will be assessed during the appointment. These are all major indicators of health status, and will benefit you on your wellness journey.
Why do an InBody Scan?
- Establishes a starting point for your health goals. How are you going to know if you’ve made any progress if you don’t know where you started?
- See what you’re made of, literally. The Inbody Scan breaks down your body's analytics, pound for pound, to see how much water, fat, muscle and bone you have.
- Learn about any potential health risks. Having too little muscle or fat can be dangerous, as can too much fat. The Inbody Scan assesses your risk for various diseases, which is key for prevention.
- Helps you stay on track. Recommended frequency suggest getting a scan every 4-6 months, helping you track real-time progress and stay accountable.
What To Expect:
The scan and follow-up consultation will take 15-20 minutes. In order to have accurate results, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Do not eat or drink, other than plain water, at least 4 hours before the test
- Do not exercise up to 12 hours before the test
- Be adequately hydrated
- Empty bladder at least 30 minutes before the test
- Do not drink alcohol within 24 hours of the test
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant, as your results will not be accurate.
First time members or Personal Training Clients - Free
Non-members: $20/scan or 4 pack for $60